Despite only being a very recent development, I've found myself being more and more attracted to all things green. I suppose it makes sense given my previous obsession with the colour blue, a transition over to its colour wheel neighbour seems fair. I think it all began when one of my good friends told me about the interiors of The Kettle Black in Melbourne (which I definitely intend on visiting when I move down there #GoodLuckKickingMeOut). The pops of green against a very clean and simple white interior really appealed to me, and I almost immediately jumped in the car and hit up Country Road for ALL their green cushions (a slight exaggeration as I only bought 2, but still...).
I think green, especially in its lighter, more pastel-ish tints, is incredibly versatile. It looks great against a Scandinavian inspired monochrome palette and helps add a relaxed fresh feeling. I love the way it sparkles against golds, complements light timbers and helps connect a space with mother nature.
I've picked out a bunch of my favourite green homewares below (some of which are on my ever-growing wish-list). Let me know what your favourite colour or colours are and how you use them throughout your spaces!
1. Thirteen Seafoam Vase - Approx $30.00 | CB2
2. Ara Cushion in Gem Green - $59.95 | Country Road
3. Sole Table Lamp - $99.00 | Freedom
4. Lumberjack Candle Holder in Turquoise - $55.00 | The Modern Furniture Store
5. Studio Arhoj Orb Porcelain - $79.00 | DesignStuff
6. Precious Stones Screen Print in Teal - $60.00 | Spenceroni
7. Checked Duvet in Forest Green - $179.00 | Elson Home
8. A6 Pocket Notebook in Turquoise - $4.95 | Notely